A design patterns are well-proved solution for solving the specific problem/task.
By using the design patterns you can make your code more flexible, reusable and maintainable. It is the most important part because java internally follows design patterns.
To become a professional software developer, you must know at least some popular solutions (i.e. design patterns) to the coding problems.
- They are reusable in multiple projects.
- They provide the solutions that help to define the system architecture.
- They capture the software engineering experiences.
- They provide transparency to the design of an application.
- They are well-proved and testified solutions since they have been built upon the knowledge and experience of expert software developers.
- Design patterns don’t guarantee an absolute solution to a problem. They provide clarity to the system architecture and the possibility of building a better system.
- Creational Design Pattern
- Structural Design Pattern
- Behavioral Design Pattern